Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Subaru XT6 review by Motorweek

Motorweek's YouTube channel is killing it with its Retro Reviews.

These old Motorweek episodes take me back to a time when this and Car & Driver were the only ways I could learn about new cars.

Craig Singhaus was a fixture on the show. This Subaru clip shows him comically trying to get into the backseat. He's definitely nutty.

And I am definitely biased, but my high school years (1988-92) had the greatest selection of interesting cars, ever.

1 comment:

MattC said...

I am in total agreement with you. I look lustfully at eBay auctions for a Chrysler Conquest TSI or similar variant. Apparently, a popular option is stuffing a Ford 302 in the engine bay. That appeals to my "Murica" sensibilities and my love for 80's Japanese sports cars.