Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Eating the Globe: Nepal


This was bad.

If you ever had the fortune of sitting across from me and watching me eat, you'll know that I will eat anything and I will finish everything on the plate. 

Not this time.

The menu said this goat curry was a traditional Nepalese dish. Everything was so bland. Plus, the goat had so many little bones, it became a chore to eat.

On Thursday, I'm going to eat at an Argentine meat place.

Countries tried so far:
Africa: Egypt, Ethiopia, South Africa
Asia: Afghanistan, Burma, China, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Yemen
Europe: Bosnia, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Sweden
North America: El Savador, Mexico, USA
South America: Brazil, Chile, Peru, Venezuela

No comments: