Sunday, May 07, 2017

My first GoPro video

I just got a GoPro5 Black. I know it's all supposed to be super simple but I am having a hard time up/downloading and editing with iMovie. Here is my first attempt.

This is a video of my commute to the freeway if I want to go west (Oakland/San Francisco). 95+% of the cars I see on this road are fairly mundane. But there are always a few special cars. At 0:55, you can see a Polaris Slingshot.

If you are suffering from insomnia or intense boredom, feel free to watch the entire video and see if you can spot any other cool cars.

5 comments:

@slirt said...

where is it mounted, outside?
and can you edit the audio (at least reduce the volume/level)?

(caveat: i know NOTHING of GoPro nor video editing of ANY kind)

@slirt said...

where is it mounted, outside?
and can you edit the audio (at least reduce the volume/level)?

(caveat: i know NOTHING of GoPro nor video editing of ANY kind)

@slirt said...

"Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval."

Oh! is this new? did you change your Comments settings recently? I do not recall this, hence my confusion & double-posting!

F1Outsider said...

GoPros are fun. I've been using mine to document my skiing shenanigans and Jeep adventures in the mountains.

It's fun to play with the different camera angles you can get inside and outside the car.

iMovie can be a little confusing at first, but it becomes fun once you get the hang of it.

Maxichamp said...

@slirt: It was mounted on the roof. Spammers from India spamming with stupid comments. Had to change the settings.